[Ecls-list] [Patch] gray:stream-file-descriptor

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:30:28 UTC 2010

stream-fd only makes sense with serve-event. Then, why not storing the
defgeneric _there_? That a generic function is related to gray streams does
not mean that it has to be in the file src/clos/streams.lsp Besides this, I
would add the call to the generic function stream-file-descriptor at the end
of stream-fd as a last resort, and preceded by a #+clos-streams This way
serve-event still relies on a function (stream-fd) that may or may not have
this clos-related extension.

Juanjo