[Ecls-list] [Patch] gray:stream-file-descriptor

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Thu Mar 11 13:15:40 UTC 2010

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de>wrote:
>

>> An issue of discussion may be that the patch as-is ties the serve-event
>> contrib to the availability of gray streams -- although ECL can be built
>> without those. If this dependency is not desired, what would be your
>> prefered way to deal with this issue?
>>

> Conditionalization with #+ ?

Sure but where exactly and how? If I sustain the old definition of
stream-fd in serve-event.lisp, there's an Once And Only Once violation
between that stream-fd and stream-file-descriptor in clos/streams.lsp.

So probably stream-file-descriptor would have to be based on stream-fd;
in what file should I place stream-fd?

  -T.