[Ecls-list] Slime & ECL: next test round

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:27:46 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de>wrote:

> To quote hefner: "Wow this feels like a real Lisp implementation now"

That is a nice quote :-) Am I allowed to use it in the release announcement?

> Hopefully as browsing ECL's source base is now a breeze, this will make
> it easier for people to contribute to ECL in the future.

I also hope so!

Your help in improving the usability part of ECL has been extremely
valuable. People should understand that I am so focused on the low-level
stuff that even the most minimal suggestion, patch or commit can be
extremely to make a project like ECL actually succeed. So, to everybody, if
you care about it, please think on ways you can help with little effort as
well as things ECL should be able to do for you and how it can be
implemented.