[Ecls-list] Special declaration for .combined-method-args.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:44:29 UTC 2010

This is already fixed in a local tree. I take note of the other two things.
I would like to do something about them all, but I am currently exploring
how to properly merge the new compiler into the old sources. This will mean
a week or so of investigations around "git", "gitcvsexport", etc. Sorry for
the long silence.

Juanjo