[Ecls-list] Special declaration for .combined-method-args.

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:53:02 UTC 2010

I've noticed compiling some of my CLOS-using code produces instances
of the following warning:

;;; Variable .COMBINED-METHOD-ARGS. was undefined. Compiler assumes it
is a global.

I poked around and added a couple (locally (declare special ...) ...)
declarations in clos/combin.lsp which resolved the warnings
(specifically, they seemed to come from the expansion of the compiler
macro on call-next-method). I've attached these changes as a patch.