[Ecls-list] Recursive mutex and condition variable

Yue Li xyly781 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 07:39:45 UTC 2010

Hi, Juanjo,

I'm currently trying to use the multithreading library, and I need
synchronization facilities such as recursive mutex lock, and condition
variable. As I read the ECL's documentation, only non-recursive mutex
is documented there. I suspect the documentation of ECL is out of
date. Here may I ask whether there are recursive mutex lock and
condition variable implemented somewhere in ECL? And I would
appreciate if the documentation on multithreading could be updated.

Thanks for your help,

Yue