[Ecls-list] INCF/1+ and LOOP differences at same OPTIMIZE/SAFETY levels

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Fri Dec 24 12:24:03 UTC 2010

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:54:44 +0100
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I have fixed SETF to at least recognize the simple case in which there are
> only variables involved and not multiple temporary values. Now the behavior
> should be as you expected

Oh, another question: I confirm that with safety=0, they now indeed all
get inlined if annotated as being fixnum.  However, at safety=1, they
do not, except LOOP's incrementation.  Is it LOOP that should use
ecl_one_plus() at safety=1, or the others that should get inlined at
safety=1?  Or is safety not really an indicator of where it should
happen?

Thanks again,
--
Matt