[Ecls-list] Compiling ECL for Nokia or Symbian phones

Nitralime nitralime at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 16 17:28:49 UTC 2010

  Hello!

I have already compiled directly on my Nokia N900.

As prerequisites I have first installed "m4" and because of problems
while compiling gc (Boehm GC) in my first compilation run also
installed "libgc1c2" and "libgc-dev" from maemo repository!

# ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/ecl-10.4.1 \
               --enable-boehm=system   \
               --enable-unicode=yes    \
               --enable-longdouble=yes \
               --enable-gengc =yes
# make
# make install

I couln't install the multithreaded version because of the error message :
"undefined reference to `GC_register_my_thread'"!!

Regards
Nik