[Ecls-list] Suspicious size of "asdf:make-build :monolithic t"'s output

Samium Gromoff _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Tue Apr 6 15:28:10 UTC 2010

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:35:16 +0200, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
> It may be that ASDF has changed the way it produces a list of operations.
> This is fragile, not only by itself but also by the way ECL gets information
> from it. One way to get information about what is going on is to place a
> "trace" on asdf:gather-components. Another one is to do it on "perform".

BUNDLE-SUB-OPERATIONS was relying on MONOLITHIC-xxx-OP's class
precedence list in an unfortunate manner.  Swapping xxx-OP and
MONOLITHIC-BUNDLE-OP solved this immediate issue.  Although, I'm not sure
whether it introduced other ones -- it's all too tricky.
Works for me, though.

The fix is in my repository (and I've redid the earlier commits -- they
have been attributed somewhat unfortunately)

--
regards,
  Samium Gromoff