[Ecls-list] with-accessors && declare

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Sun Apr 4 04:01:18 UTC 2010

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 03:37:48 +0200
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> In the end it was me that was checking your code with an old version of ECL.
> I have uploaded what should be a fix, but it is late, I drank too much and
> will conduct a more thorough testing tomorrow, once the test farm does its
> job tonight and confirms nothing is broken.

I had the opportunity to test the new code, and no more error occurs.

I still see an ecl_make_integer() call per litteral number in the
resulting code despite the TYPE FIXNUM declarations, but I'm not sure
if ECL supports unboxed types.

In any case, the code now builds fine and also appears to run fine so
far, and the generated code is no worse than before, in fact I can see
a reduction in the .fas size when compiling a large enough file, so the
declarations on SYMBOL-MACROLET symbols must work at some level.

Thanks again and good night,
--
Matt