[Ecls-list] make install failure on MinGW

Samium Gromoff _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Fri Apr 2 16:48:32 UTC 2010

Issuing 'make install' within a freshly built ECL tree on mingw produces:

  cd build; make flat install
  make DESTDIR= bindir=/d/usr/src/ecl-bin libdir=/d/usr/src/ecl-bin \
            includedir=/d/usr/src/ecl-bin ecldir=/d/usr/src/ecl-bin install-base
  [snip]
  make[2]: Entering directory `/d/usr/src/ecl/build'
  make[2]: *** No rule to make target `install-base'.  Stop.
  [snip]

Sorry, I've typed this in, so just essentials there.

This can be worked around by issuing 'cd build; make install', which
seems to work fine.

ECL commit id is 4a742b30

--
regards,