[Ecls-list] ecl's wiki locked?

Rui Maciel rui.maciel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 19:16:17 UTC 2009

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> Sorry for the inconvenience. Sourceforge switched to MediaWiki and in
> the process they made it virtually impossible for people to register
> and edit. I still have not figured out how to change the settings.
> Maybe some volunteer would like to help in this? I would not mind
> making one or more administrator accounts for the wiki, if that can
> help.

It does appear that it's a problem caused by SF's MediaWiki configuration. I've
stumbled on the following entry on SF's IdeaTorrent.

Idea #367: Default user right management for Mediawiki
https://sourceforge.net/apps/ideatorrent/sourceforge/ideatorrent/idea/367/

Nonetheless, it appears that IdeaForge doesn't register my vote. Damn.

Rui Maciel