[Ecls-list] ecl's wiki locked?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:42:55 UTC 2009

Sorry for the inconvenience. Sourceforge switched to MediaWiki and in
the process they made it virtually impossible for people to register
and edit. I still have not figured out how to change the settings.
Maybe some volunteer would like to help in this? I would not mind
making one or more administrator accounts for the wiki, if that can
help.

Juanjo