[Ecls-list] Trigger action when data structure is updated?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:09:58 UTC 2009

You can probably cook up the same thing with either a minimal
knowledge of CLOS and metaclasses or my hand-crafting the accessors to
your slots. However, as it has been pointed out, this is really a
Common-Lisp question, not particular to the implementation itself, so
there are better places to ask: comp.lang.lisp, Lisp Forum, etc

Juanjo