[Ecls-list] ECL build issues on Solaris 10 and OpenSolaris

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:38:21 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Dr. David Kirkby
<david.kirkby at onetel.net> wrote:
> Would you be interested in adding HP-UX to your supported platforms?

That would be nice. One of the reasons why I began working on ECL is
because I needed a lisp for an HP-UX from our department :-)

> I would like to see a port of Sage to HP-UX, and have an HP-UX box of my
> own, which I could give you access too. However, it would not be
> suitable for your build farm, as like my personal Sun you used, it would
> be on an ADSL line. As such, I could compile and give you bug reports,
> and where necessary you could log in yourself.

That's ok. I would not list it as a regularly testet platform, but
people could still get some support if something breaks with future
releases.