[Ecls-list] ECL + ContextL?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:00:03 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Alexander Gavrilov <angavrilov at gmail.com> wrote:
> With the attached patches for ECL, closer-mop and contextl,
> it seems to pass most of its test suite (some obscure cases
> still don't work).

Hi Alexander, thanks again for the patches. I have applied them mostly
unchanged, except for one thing: instead of duplicating methods for
standard-class and funcallable-standard-class, I did like PCL and
created an intermediate class, std-class, that sits between 'class'
and those two, and which is responsible for tasks like creation of
accessors, finalization tasks common to standard-class and
funcallable-standard-class, etc.