[Ecls-list] Latest changes

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 14:31:14 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis
<gdr at integrable-solutions.net> wrote:
>  Would you mind asking the SF folks to set up a mailing
> list that would automatically send emails  for commits?
> (I was unable to fiind such a list for ECL, so I assumed it does
> not exist at the moment.).  That would be useful to some of us
> willing to follow.

There is one. It is called ecl-cvs. You can find it here
https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=30035

I must say I presume it works. I get the emails and cursory inspection
of my ecl-cvs folder seems to confirm it. However in my experience the
software that implements this feature in SF is a bit too simplistic:
sometimes it produces much more traffic than it would be desirable
(splits a commit into multiple messages) and sometimes it fails to
include some changes in the message.