[Ecls-list] Latest changes

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr at integrable-solutions.net
Mon May 25 14:24:53 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 4:15 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
> * Ctrl+D did not work when inside the debugger. I am pretty sure I
> solved this one some time ago, but there must have been a problem with
> merging branches and I found this bug again.
>
> * --enable-gengc works again in Darwin. This involves a serious fix in
> the Boehm-Weiser garbage collector, which has been communicated
> upstream.

Hi Juanjo,

  Would you mind asking the SF folks to set up a mailing
list that would automatically send emails  for commits?
(I was unable to fiind such a list for ECL, so I assumed it does
not exist at the moment.).  That would be useful to some of us
willing to follow.

-- Gaby