[Ecls-list] "compiler called recursively" error

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:43:46 UTC 2009

Hello you all,

Lately I have been improving debugger suppport in the "old" compiler,
local variable access is done, next is source access.

I had noticed that prohibition of recursive call and thought it was somewhat
odd but didn't care too much about it at the time.  Now I see it
can be a significant annoyance.  Since I am in the neighborhood all take
time
to fix it if it is OK with you (right after source access!)

Cheers,

Jean-Claude Beaudoin