[Ecls-list] Windows port working again

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:50:58 UTC 2009

Mingw32 build (threaded) still fails to build.

Regards,
Marko

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `threads_win32.o', needed by
`../libeclmin.a'.  Stop.
rm num_comp.c list.c mapfun.c format.c stacks.c time.c num_rand.c
file.c sequence.c ffi.c num_arith.
c num_log.c array.c cfun.c disassembler.c predicate.c assignment.c
backq.c main.c string.c eval.c er
ror.c character.c print.c number.c gfun.c multival.c read.c macros.c
typespec.c unixint.c hash.c com
piler.c num_sfun.c num_pred.c reference.c structure.c unixfsys.c
symbol.c pathname.c num_co.c load.c
 unixsys.c cmpaux.c package.c interpreter.c instance.c
make[2]: Leaving directory `/c/dev/cvstree/ecl.git/build/c'
make[1]: *** [libeclmin.a] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/dev/cvstree/ecl.git/build'
make: *** [all] Error 2