[Ecls-list] ECL shootout

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:16:14 UTC 2009

Seems like there are a couple of people interested in ECL performance.

I wonder if maybe we can help Juan by providing some patches if we can make
some perf improvenments by changing / adding functionality to some isolated
parts of code that don't require intimate knowledge of the full
compliler system,
if it is possible.

Regards,
Marko