[Ecls-list] [ANN] ECL 9.7.1

Greg Santucci thecodewitch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 04:38:43 UTC 2009

I build with nmake. I have Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.

I do 2 builds. Each build starts from a freshly unzipped ecl-9.4.1.tar.gz.

The debug build I build like this:

cd C:\lispbox\ecl\build\debug\msvc
nmake ECL_DEBUG=1
nmake install prefix=C:\lispbox\ecl\debug

The release build I build like this:

cd C:\lispbox\ecl\build\release\msvc
nmake
nmake install prefix=C:\lispbox\ecl\release

This way, I can step into the ECL code in the debug build.

Regards,
Greg