[Ecls-list] ECL shootout

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:16:10 UTC 2009

It's not about gentoo.

The problem was that both --enable-debug and --disable-debug was enabling debug.
IIRC the same applies to --enable/disable-longdouble as well. Can be
tried on any linux.

The gentoo thing is that if you have ebuild use flag it calls
configure either with --enable-flag or --disable-flag, and it this
case debug was always enabled.

Regards,
Marko