[Ecls-list] New 'random bug in 9.12.1

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:34:54 UTC 2009

No, a different bug related to RANDOM was reported yesterday afternoon
and I produced a fix that seems to work on the systems which I could
test. Obviously the sample was not large enough and it breaks for
64-bits machines. What I can't explain is why the test farm did not
reveal the problem this morning.

Juanjo