[Ecls-list] About regression tests and libraries

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:46:40 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Elliott
Slaughter<elliottslaughter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you think it would be possible to set up the automatic test environment
> on platforms other than just Linux (e.g. Windows)? I'm not sure that being
> able to run these libraries on one platform implies that they can be run on
> all platforms.

I use what I have. That's all. I only have one computer available for
myself, and on that computer I can only emulate other platforms and
the emulator is not fast enough that I can test all libraries for all
platforms with all flags that ECL supports. But there is no
fundamental constraint on the platforms used.