[Ecls-list] Status of ports and release candidate

Waldek Hebisch hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl
Mon Aug 3 14:34:31 UTC 2009

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:

> I think it is time to move one and produce a release. I will cotinue
> running the regression tests for the following days and daring
> contributors :-) are asked for feedback. No big changes or new
> features will go in right now -- just fixes to what might be broken.

Erorrs I reported on 1 July:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=E1MM6oK-0002b2-Al%40hera.math.uni.wroc.pl&forum_name=ecls-list

(after chdir current directory is set to filesytem root instead of
requested place)
and 16 July:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=E1MRODc-00062U-EE%40hera.math.uni.wroc.pl&forum_name=ecls-list

(reference to undefined 'ecl_elt_unsafe') are still present in current CVS.

Note FriCAS sets safety to 1 -- setting safety to 2 would probably
eliminate the second error, but also result in significant
slowdown.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl