[Ecls-list] cl-launch and ecl, again

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:44:02 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the other files and the detailed description of the
>> problem. I will download them and investigate it during the following
>> days -- cannot promise full commitment, though, as I will be
>> travelling.
>>
> Take your time. I believe that this is a bug in ECL and that when this
> bug is fixed, cl-launch will work fine with ECL.

I just read your blog entry. The actual problem has not even been
identified and you are stating this is a bug of the implementation. Is
there any need on stating as true something that has not been yet
confirmed? You do not even know what is causing the problem, whether
it is ECL or just that your implementation of cl-launch got outdated
by current changes.