[Ecls-list] Fixes for the current git master, MSVC and not.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 30 20:50:50 UTC 2008

Thanks for both patches: they both have been now committed.

Going back to the issue of the source trees. You must understand I am
pretty new to git, so I ignored the "fetch" command and the
possibility of importing your branch into my own source tree.

What I did several days ago was a git clone of your source tree
followed by a git branch, to find that you only had one branch. Of
course then I had to go through the log looking for the point where
our source trees diverged. That is definitely not optimal :-)

Now, as for the fetch command, can I use it repeatedly? Will it fetch
your newest changes and will they rebased to the new tip of my master
branch? If this is so then I can just use git diff to get the patches,
am I wrong?