[Ecls-list] error building ecl from latest cvs

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 16:45:17 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 3:41 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> It is also in order to ask, does anybody else in the maling list still
> get this stack overflow error during build? Please speak up, unless
> errors are reported I cannot do anything to fix them :-)

I got the stack overflow during build (when trying to execute ecl_min)
a few days ago, but I tried building from a clean cvs sandbox today
and I don't see that error. (Also I am working on a different box so
maybe that changes something as well ....)

Anyway it builds successfully from current cvs on a CentOS 4 system
w/ gcc 3.4.6. However, it doesn't seem to catch a stack overflow nicely.
(defun f () (f)) (f) => segfault.

Hope this helps

Robert Dodier