[Ecls-list] common-lisp.net down again

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 23 22:35:20 UTC 2008

The move back to SF is in progress. The ticket for importing the CVS
trees was quickly accepted by the SourceForge people (I never had
problems with the responsivness, btw), and should be up and working in
some days. Until then, no fixes, no changes.

Work continues, though, but only locally using clones of the GIT
repositories. Actually, I am planning to base development entirely on
that, both because of the convenience of having local branches and the
facilities provided by git, and also to assure myself that the git
mirror works and is usable.

BTW. common-lisp.net is up and working again. I managed to check out
and build the anonymous  CVS copy and it seems to have everything.

Due to the severity of the problem with the Windows port, the next
release will have to wait until I manage to, either get a Windows
machine, or to install XP remotely on my server. Sorry about that.