[Ecls-list] common-lisp.net down again

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:00:33 UTC 2008

On 5/23/08, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> CVS outages :-)

Actually, a year or two ago we (Maxima project) were talking about
moving the project elsewhere because of SF CVS problems,
but then the problems went away and so it hasn't come up again.
I think common-lisp.net was considered, among others.

That said, one of the things I still don't like about SF is that it is
so huge and overwhelmed that I don't think there's any hope of
getting help if there is a problem; you just have to cross your fingers
and hope it goes away. Isn't there someone at common-lisp.net that
we can contact to see what's going on? Maybe that is just wishful
thinking, I dunno.

Robert Dodier