[Ecls-list] Git mirror problems

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 21 22:24:57 UTC 2008

Hi Samium,

* the broken repository works when cloned locally, from the same
machine in which it originates; it only breaks when uploaded to the
web server.

* neither git commit nor git reset fixed that

* repeating git-cvsimport from a local mirror of the CVS tree produces
a git copy that works when uploaded to the webserver.

Seems I will have to change my cron job to do the mirroring first and
then produce the git trees.