[Ecls-list] CVS is working. Please confirm.

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Wed May 21 13:41:30 UTC 2008

"Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll" <jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net> writes:

> It seems that the CVS mirrors have not been updated, but the
> maintainers were not aware of that. I am confident that this should be
> solved in one or two days. If the situation persits, I will set up a
> GIT mirror accessible via http.

I would advocate using Git for ECL development. I maintain a local Git
mirror of the CVS repository and it is certainly way more comfortable
than CVS alone.

git clone http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~blitz/git/ecl/.git  (mirrored nightly
from public CVS repository)

Also gitweb is available for nice history browsing:
http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~blitz/gitweb/?p=ecl/.git;a=summary

Maintaining a single public "official" Git repository on common-lisp.net
would certainly be a big advantage.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier to
program in C is that you can't easily express complex problems in C,
so you don't. - Erik Naggum (in comp.lang.lisp)

(Spam-Experiment: http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~astro/badpit.html )