[Ecls-list] CVS is working. Please confirm.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 20 21:32:31 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 2:29 AM, Vadim Konovalov <vadrer at gmail.com> wrote:
> what was there? do I understand correctly that some Tk interface was there
> talking to lisp w/o sockets?

I do not remember the details, but only that it never worked.

> Where can I get most recent version of these files?
> may be these could be revived?

Go to the CVS browser and find out the dates in which they were removed
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ecl/src/tk/?hideattic=0&root=ecl#dirlist
then you can either download them or retrieve them using cvs

> Returning to CVS problems, as there are strange behaiour everywhere, is it
> possible to create CVS snapshots for days before release?

It seems that the CVS mirrors have not been updated, but the
maintainers were not aware of that. I am confident that this should be
solved in one or two days. If the situation persits, I will set up a
GIT mirror accessible via http.