[Ecls-list] CVS is working. Please confirm.

Vadim Konovalov vadrer at gmail.com
Wed May 21 00:29:59 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 21:16:03 Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Vadim Konovalov <vadrer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Besides, there are mentions about benchmarks in 'src/gabriel' directory
> > but it is empty. Also empty is 'src/tk' directory. I would like for its
> > contents to be appear rather than those mentions are fixed.
>
> Those directories will not be filled. The tk library was broken and
> did not even provide the functionality that other lisp libraries
> provide.

what was there? do I understand correctly that some Tk interface was there
talking to lisp w/o sockets?
Where can I get most recent version of these files?
may be these could be revived?

Returning to CVS problems, as there are strange behaiour everywhere, is it
possible to create CVS snapshots for days before release?

Best regards,
Vadim.