[Ecls-list] Maxima + ECL type coercion failure

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Sun May 18 17:53:16 UTC 2008

On 5/18/08, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> You are looking at too older versions. The CVS for users is updated 15
>  minutes later than that of developers. That might explain your
>  problems. If you look at 1.64 (Fri May 16 20:30:05 2008 UTC)
>  http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ecl/src/lsp/predlib.lsp?rev=1.64&root=ecl&view=auto
>  you will find the change I mentioned

Well, cvs update -C -P -d -A gives me r1.63 src/lsp/predlib.lsp,
so I guess the cvs servers are not synchronized.
By the way, I have this CVS/Root:
:pserver:anonymous:anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/ecl/cvsroot

I guess I'll try again to update in a few days, but it seems strange that
the cvs servers have not synchronized by now.

Thanks for your help,

Robert Dodier