[Ecls-list] ECL-Patches for Hunchentoot (was: ASDF status)

Geo Carncross geocar at gmail.com
Wed May 14 17:54:34 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Alexander Shendi
<shendi at saruman.lb.bawue.de> wrote:
> Are the patches to run Hunchentoot under ECL available? I've been
> trying to get it running and have got to the point, where all
> libraries load, but there are still errors when running Hunchentoot.
> So far I've been using an oldish version of ECL (ECL (Embeddable
> Common-Lisp) 0.9j (CVS 2008-03-18 22:50)). Would upgrading to an newer
> version help?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,

They're not secret. I've sent them to the hunchentoot mailing list.

The CVS-version of hunchentoot requires these patches:

http://geocar.googlepages.com/hunch-ssl.patch
http://geocar.googlepages.com/port-ecl.lisp

and depends on Trivial Gray Streams receiving:

http://geocar.googlepages.com/tgs-ecl.patch

however, Hans's SVN version - which I understand represents future
hunchentoot development requires these patches (as of Rev 47):

http://geocar.googlepages.com/hunch-nossl-2.patch
http://geocar.googlepages.com/hunch-ecl-backtrace.patch

and his usocket SVN requires:

http://geocar.googlepages.com/usocket-ecl-2.diff

but I understand these patches will be applied soon, at which point
only the patch to Trivial Gray Streams would be required.

Unless you're trying to do "something else" with hunchentoot/ecl, you
might want to wait just a few days for everything to get checked in.