[Ecls-list] ECL-Patches for Hunchentoot (was: ASDF status)

Alexander Shendi shendi at saruman.lb.bawue.de
Wed May 14 17:15:12 UTC 2008

Am 14.05.2008 um 13:45 schrieb Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll:

> - The fixes for LOAD-OP seem to have made LOAD-FASL-OP complete and
> working. I have been stress testing it with hunchentoot and all its
> dependent libraries and simply seems to work. Please report if it does
> not.
[snip]

Are the patches to run Hunchentoot under ECL available? I've been
trying to get it running and have got to the point, where all
libraries load, but there are still errors when running Hunchentoot.
So far I've been using an oldish version of ECL (ECL (Embeddable
Common-Lisp) 0.9j (CVS 2008-03-18 22:50)). Would upgrading to an newer
version help?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Alexander