[Ecls-list] Readline support for ECLS

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 13 06:45:54 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 5:42 AM, Jason Aquilina <jfa7600 at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>  I've written a simple ASDF package that wraps a CLOS input stream around
>  the GNU Readline library thereby providing readline support for ECL.

Hi Jason, that sounds nice. Is there any possibility that you upload
the ASDF link to Cliki? That would allow people to install the package
automatically. I am sorry I cannot include it in the contributed
packages, but CLISP already showed how dangerous it is for a free
project to get directly involved with readline.