[Ecls-list] Readline support for ECLS

Jason Aquilina jfa7600 at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 13 03:42:03 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've written a simple ASDF package that wraps a CLOS input stream around
the GNU Readline library thereby providing readline support for ECL. The
package allows you to specify the history size and history file. If no
one minds, shall I post the tar file to the list - it's only a few kb. A
brief summary is provided below.

Regards,
Jason Aquilina.

----

Package: ECL-READLINE
Version: 0.1.0
Author : Jason Aquilina

Summary

ECL-READLINE provides top-level readline support for ECL (Embeddable
Common-Lisp) in the form of an ASDF package. It does
this by creating a CLOS input-stream that wraps around the Readline library.

Using