[Ecls-list] Yet anothe ASDF iteration

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 12 07:33:51 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 6:22 AM, Dustin Long <dlong at progmatism.com> wrote:
> I've been having problems with reloading already built projects. If I start
> up a new image and load-op (or require) some project for which fasl's are
> already built, asdf reports that they're loaded but doesn't actually load
> anything.

I have not interefered with how load-op works. If you tell me that
load-fasl-op breaks things, I can understand it, but (asdf:oos
'asdf:load-op ...) should work as it did few days ago.

output-files is a method that each operation has to implement and
which lists the files that this operation produces. load-op produces
none, and hence it has always returned nil.

Regards,