[Ecls-list] Yet anothe ASDF iteration

Dustin Long dlong at progmatism.com
Mon May 12 04:22:26 UTC 2008

I've been having problems with reloading already built projects. If I start
up a new image and load-op (or require) some project for which fasl's are
already built, asdf reports that they're loaded but doesn't actually load
anything. I think it has something to do with how output-files returns a
non-nil value, like [file].fas, and this messes with how operation-done-p
works. Don't seem to have any problems when I just use asdf.lisp without
asdf-ecl.lisp.