[Ecls-list] CfParticipation: ELW'08, July 7, Paphos, Cyprus

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Mon Jun 30 14:57:28 UTC 2008

     |                   CALL FOR PARTICIPATION                   |
     |                 5th European Lisp Workshop                 |
     |     July 7, Paphos, Cyprus - co-located with ECOOP 2008    |

The 5th European Lisp Workshop will be held on July 7, in Paphos,
Cyprus, as part of this year's European Conference on Object-Oriented
Programming (ECOOP 2008). The workshop will feature two keynote
presentations: "Lisp for the 21st Century", by Mark Tarver, and "A
detailed look at the Lisp Nature of Clojure", by Rich Hickey. We have
also accepted four scientific papers about description logic systems,
data parallelism for quantum simulation, interactive code generation,
and a rant about make-method-lambda.

Get all the programme details at http://elw2008.bknr.net/programme.

Registration
Main registration is with ECOOP via the following page:
https://cyprusconferences.org/ecoop08/form_ecoop.htm

There is still room for attending the workshop, so if you want to
participate, please contact me by email as well (didier at lrde.epita.fr).

--
5th European Lisp Workshop at ECOOP 2008, July 7: http://elw.bknr.net/2008/

Didier Verna, didier at lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (0)1 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France   Fax.+33 (0)1 53 14 59 22  didier at xemacs.org