[Ecls-list] Maxima + ECL status report

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:27:08 UTC 2008

Attached to this file are the fixes I am using for loading
_interpreted_ Maxima in ECL. These changes optimize COERCE and TYPEP
causing a significant speedup. They also fix some optimizers that were
improperly implemented using DEFMACRO instead of
DEFINE-COMPILER-MACRO. I know that the compiler macros are not used by
the interpreter, but the previous choice was broken.