[Ecls-list] Flags for quiet windows link

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 18 08:56:22 UTC 2008

Ok, thanks to everybody. I have set it up with

CFLAGS= ... /nologo
LDLAGS= /link /nologo ....

and now both phases are less verbose. I do not think any information
is missed: if there is an error, the compiler will still complain, but
we do not fill the screen all the time with lines about all libraries
which are linked in.

BTW, the tests for MSVC + threads are just finished as well. There are
still 3 more regressions in the Windows port than in the others. It
must be something subtle, such as problems with file names,
permissions, etc.

Cheers,