[Ecls-list] Flags for quiet windows link

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Jul 17 23:13:56 UTC 2008

on Friday, July 11, 2008, 5:03:26 PM Juan wrote:

> Hi, does anybody know what are the proper flags to make the MSVC
> compiler silent when it is _linking_? I am finishing the automated
> testing of the windows port and it is driving me crazy with so many
> lines of useless messages !?!

> Juanjo

Hello. Have you tried /NOLOGO linker option?
According the compiler help (via cl /?)
linker options may be passed to the compiler
via the /link argument.

Have not tried it myself, but I hope it will help.

How do you specify compiler command line? In some
script or via MS VS project?

Best regards,
-Anton