[Ecls-list] First patch release: 0.9j-p1

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 1 09:42:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

first of all, Happy New Year! Then, thanks to everybody who submitted
patches or pointed out problems in ECL's last release. I have
committed fixes to most of the problems and am pondering some others
(for instance adding a fixnum class), but in the mean time I have
uploaded a tar-archive with the source plus fixes to Sourceforge. The
web page has also suffered minor changes to minimize redundancy and
now some of the entries (Installing) point to the new manual.