[Ecls-list] run-program :wait

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 30 07:22:08 UTC 2008

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Robert Dodier <robert.dodier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you sure you are running an up-to-date version?
> Maybe you should pull a clean copy from CVS and build that.
> My experience has been that ECL's build system doesn't track
> dependencies very well.

The problem with :wait is that it has been installed as keyword
recently. That means the files symbol_list.h and symbol_list2.h
changed, and this implies the need to bootstrap ECL again. I will try
to see if I can force this to happen whenever these files change.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Instituto de Física Fundamental
CSIC, Serrano, 113, Madrid 28040 (Spain)