[Ecls-list] unsigned short?

Teunis Peters teunis at wintersgift.com
Thu Aug 28 20:11:58 UTC 2008

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Teunis Peters <teunis at wintersgift.com> wrote:
>
>> How would I go about adding a type?   I can understand the trouble with
>> long-long  (sort of) but why is there no unsigned-short?
>>

> There is unsigned short, the only problem is that the coercion routine
> was missing. Basically, this job is done by wt-coerce-loc in
> src/cmp/cmpffi.lsp If you compile from CVS sources you will find the
> proper code has been added in that file.
>
> Juanjo

That was quick :)
And your explanation is very helpful.   It gives me a place to start
learning, and that helps a lot.

Lately I've been doing a "git pull" daily or so.   (or even more often).....

Looks like it works quite nicely too.
I'm going to get started on a test bed for the glib/dbus/hal stuff I'm
working on - later today.   Should it actually work, I'll try and find a
way to share it ;)
(and if it doesn't, I'll just continue studying - this is a very nice
system)

- Teunis