[Ecls-list] success, was: broken local installation of ecl

Oliver Kullmann O.Kullmann at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Aug 28 19:53:45 UTC 2008

I've heard about these statements,
for example made at the readline homepage:

http://tiswww.case.edu/php/chet/readline/rltop.html

but for example see

http://linuxgazette.net/issue38/kidd.html

or (newer)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Readline

Both sources say what I said: You can use readline like gcc.

Maybe there would be some fighting involved: But this seems to me
part of (real) democracy to me.

Oliver

--
Dr. Oliver Kullmann